1. By using this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept the terms and conditions you must not use the website.
2. While WACC makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on the site, it accepts no responsibility for any use made of such information or for reliance on its accuracy. Information on the site is provided ‘as is’ without any warranty expressed or implied.
3. Unless otherwise indicated, original WACC material on the site may be reproduced in whole or in part, provided appropriate credit is given and such reproduction does not modify the intended meaning of the original; however, commercial use is only permitted with the express written permission of WACC. The use of the WACC logo is restricted; for more information please contact the Association.
4. You may link to material on this site from another site, but URLs may alter without notice, the continuing availability of material is not guaranteed, and contents may change with time. There may be times at which this site is not accessible.
5. You are not permitted to publish any material on this site, to install any software, or to make any modification to the site unless expressly authorised to do so by WACC. Where you are authorised to publish material, including comment on anything appearing on the site, you may not include any material that may be deemed to be offensive, is in contravention of legal constraints, or infringes the rights of any person. You agree to hold WACC harmless in the case of any action arising from material that you have published on the site. WACC reserves the right to modify or remove any material from the site regardless of origin.
6. You must not use the website in any way which may cause damage to the site, limit its availability, or restrict the use of the site by others. If you are provided with login credentials for all or any part of the site you must keep these confidential. WACC reserves the right to disable such credential at any time without notice.
7. WACC, its staff, its Members and its partners will not be liable for the results of any use made of this site, or for any direct or consequential damages, including loss of business or loss of revenue, resulting from such use, even if WACC is notified in advance of the potential for such results or damages.
8. You agree that WACC may take such action against you as it deems to be appropriate for any breach of these terms and conditions.
9. WACC may amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice, and the modified terms and conditions will come into force as soon as they are posted on the website and will supersede any previous terms and conditions. You are advised to check the terms and conditions regularly.
10. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws applicable in Ontario, Canada.